Peregrine Insurance Brokers
OUR GROUP SERVICES
There is an increase in small business owners, whom prefer outsourcing some or all of the below services of their businesses.
Cost-saving is a high priority for small businesses, as well as the risk and time-consuming tasks of providing additional employment for minor core functions.
We specialize in and can assist with these services : Tax and Corporate Services, Accounting and Insurance.
With just a click of a button, you can contact one of our advisers. You may attain more information on our services below or at your earliest convenience book a free presentation.
Personal home and vehicle Insurance. Business Insurance. Self Insurance. Any Short Term Insurance…
HOUSING ALL YOUR NEEDS IN ONE PLACE, HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
Insurance for your Personal, home and vehicle, also for your business, farm, or any other including self-insurance.
Proudly located at the Coast and in our Capital city; dedicated to serving the insurance needs of all Namibian individuals, families, and businesses. A locally owned brokerage with experienced agents that represent various nationwide insurers. We work with the following insurers: Momentum, Alexander Forbes Insurance, Santam, Hollard, Old Mutual, King Price, Western, Nasra and Nasria.
This enables us to effectively compare rates and coverage, thereby ensuring you receive the quality protection you deserve!
We provide quality insurance solutions to clients. We combine our strong insurance background and product knowledge to assist both current and future clients in managing and planning for all types of risk. Our team of insurance professionals have years of collective industry experience in both personal and commercial insurance .
You’ll be paired with a professional who will work to ensure that you receive the personalized attention you deserve. We consider everyone and every account to be unique – which is precisely why you need us. Trust us to create a tailored, custom policy fitting your and/or your business’s needs.
WHY USE AN INSURANCE BROKER?
- expert in insurance and risk management.
- work on behalf of our clients, and in your best interest
- help you identify risks
- made aware of the terms and conditions, benefits and exclusions and find the most appropriate cover for your own circumstances
- constantly revise if you are properly protected, continuously
- ability to negotiate competitive premiums on your behalf. In addition, assemble custom policies/coverage that are not available by default
- constantly analyse insurance products in order to make the best decision for your needs
- help you to arrange, acquire and maintain all your insurance policies
- In the event of a claim we liaise with the insurance company to negotiate the best possible outcome
- assist you to manage and reduce risks
- one point of contact
Small Business Owners have a need in professional employment as the accuracy of financial information and adhering to tax regulations is critical for any business decision making and good standing.
We can all agree that cost saving is a high priority for all business owners , therefore appointing Peregrine Accounting (Pty) Ltd as your service provider will not only assist you in maintaining costs to a minimum but also provide the professional service and advise you need.
The professional services that we provide include:
– Bookkeeping (Monthly processing in-house at your premises or not. Using accounting software solutions like Pastel and/or Omni to perform account reconciliations and preparing of management accounts)
– Accounting (Preparing of Annual Financial Statements and management reports, Acting as Accounting Officer, internal review of accounts and compiling of audit files)
– Consulting (Guidance on start-up of new business structure and software required, identifying weaknesses in controls and providing training to staff on the basic understanding of accounting processing on accounting software)
– Tax (Completion and submission of required tax returns to the Ministry of Finance, amendments on client information and assisting in tax planning)
CORPORATE ADVISORY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Strategic advice on optimal company and shareholding structuring that enhance shareholder value for medium to large corporate businesses.
Some secretarial services include:
Registration and Amendments of business entities including Association Not for Gain, Trusts, and Defensive names. Submission of Annual Duty and more
We help ease administrative burdens of company structuring across functional and geographical boundaries.
Companies restructure for a variety of reasons:
· Reduce costs
- Concentrate on key products or accounts
- Incorporate new technology
- Make better use of skills
- Improve competitive advantage
- Spin off a subsidiary company
- Merge with another company
- Decrease consolidate debt